Steve Talks Journaling, Physiology and Performance Trends On The SGM Podcast With Rocco Strydom
It was great to be invited onto the SGM Podcast, hosted by Rocco Strydom, to talk about journaling, the physiology of trading, and future trends in enhancing trader performance.
We had a great, but brief (this podcast comes in at around 16-minutes) conversation with a good portion of it focused around journaling for traders, including exploring the following questions.
- How can traders benefit from journaling?
- Why do most traders fail to keep a consistent journal?
- What should go into a good trading journal?
- What can traders do to become more effective with their journaling?
- What is the Traders Mind Journal?
You can listen to the episode here https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/sgm/id1569813816