It was great to be invited onto the SGM Podcast, hosted by Rocco Strydom, to talk about journaling, the physiology of trading, and future trends in enhancing trader performance.
We had a great, but brief (this podcast comes in at around 16-minutes) conversation with a good portion of it focused around journaling for traders, including exploring the following questions.
- How can traders benefit from journaling?
- Why do most traders fail to keep a consistent journal?
- What should go into a good trading journal?
- What can traders do to become more effective with their journaling?
- What is the Traders Mind Journal?
You can listen to the episode here https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/sgm/id1569813816